This article explains the process for uploading your routines for an upcoming virtual event being run by Cheercon or Aussie Gold. If you have questions about this process after reading these instructions, please reach out to our team via the Contact Us page.
- First, make sure you have a Program account, if you don’t have one yet click here to register. If you already have a Cheercast account, click here to log in.
- Head over to the account forms section of your account and click the ‘Virtual Event Routine Upload’ button to show the upload form.
- The form should automatically load your details, but if it doesn’t, enter your name and contact email address (so we can contact you in the event of an issue with your routines).
- Next, choose the event you are uploading routines for from the drop down list.
- Once you’ve selected the event, you’ll be shown the instructions for naming your files for this specific event. It’s important you name your files correctly before you upload them, to help our team with managing the hundreds of routines. Once you’ve read the instructions, select the checkbox to confirm.
- You will now be shown the upload form, click the + button to open the file browser and add your files one at a time. Make sure you triple check the files are the correct ones, if you need to remove or replace a file after it’s been uploaded, you’ll need to contact our team.
- If you have a slower internet connection, you might want to try uploading 5 or so routines at a time. Once you’ve added your files, click the ‘Start Upload’ button and the upload process will begin. This process will take some time depending on the size of your files and your internet connection.
- Once your routines are uploaded, you can add more routines by clicking the + button again, or if you’ve uploaded all the routines you need to, you can tick the Terms & Conditions checkbox and then the submit button.
Our Virtual Routine Upload Form works great on all modern browsers, however we recommend Chrome on a desktop/laptop and do not recommend trying to upload routines directly from a mobile device.